Content Marketing Specialist
Writing is in your blood. While you choose words carefully, the “right ones” flow naturally as you develop a concise, compelling story. You understand the interplay between your words and striking visuals. You’re savvy about social media, and love to engage with the online community you grow and nurture. While staying at the top of your game takes effort, you’re ready for the challenge and the rewards that come from a strong work ethic and drive to achieve personal and organizational goals.
Diamond Mind, Inc. seeks a Content Marketing Specialist to be the voice of our company. You’ll tell our story using a wide range of media including blogs, social media, white papers, webinars, video, infographics, and more. In this role, you’ll conduct research, drive content marketing strategy and creation of compelling content to help attract, engage and convert prospects and clients. We are accelerating an already rapid growth rate, so the right candidate will be adaptable, eager to learn new things, and ready to help colleagues do the same.
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies and editorial calendar
- Produce content in a manner that builds our brand, creates awareness, drives engagement and generates leads
- Keep pace with changes in SEO and maximize SEO to keep Diamond Mind at top of search rankings
- Develop ideas and deliver content by participating in internal meetings, monitoring message boards, and managing social media outlets, etc.
- Drive content for webinars by creating presentations and webinar concepts
- Support the sales staff with sales materials to support the sales process
- Work with video producers to write scripts that inspire clients, potential clients, and employees
- Provide other marketing research and content related tasks as needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism Communications (or commensurate experience) desired
- 3 years experience in Content Marketing, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, B2B, and use of marketing metrics to measure ROI
- Experience in high-tech industries, financial services or K-12 education vertical
- Exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills – ability to own and drive project schedule from start to finish
- Strong portfolio of valuable content creation and writing samples
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and social media
Please email your application to email@example.com